Windows You Can Trust!
In today’s world it’s all about energy conservation! But we don’t just stop there. At REVAMP we deliver the goods, quality, best in class warranty & a company you can believe in to service & install your new windows. We deliver beauty. With a one day window replacement you can expect your home to begin to look as new! You can expect savings on your power bill! You can expect compliments! All backed by an industry elite Lifetime Guarantee! We are greater Atlanta’s premier window supplier. When you think about a window replacement, you think REVAMP.
CHOOSE YOUR WINDOW
STYLISH OPTIONS FOR ANY BATHING PREFERENCE
To say we’re proud of our projection windows would be an understatement. With specialized construction details and manufacturing advances to ensure they live up to our stringent reputation for outstanding quality, Bay and Bow windows from Wincore® provide beauty and lifetime dependability. Both Bay and Bow windows can be created from a combination of Double Hung, Picture and Casement window styles. Whether it is a traditional Bay window or dramatic five-lite Bow window, each is built to custom size specifications and offers a variety of options to showcase style and individuality.
Bay and Bow Windows offer expanded views of outdoor spaces, while creating inviting areas for sitting and relaxing. Because of their projected design, Bay and Bow windows welcome more natural light and seemingly expanded interior spaces. Outside projection windows add dimension for enhanced curb appeal to your home’s exterior.
- Unobstructed viewing areas
- Maximum ventilation
- Excellent performance and energy efficiency ratings
- Multi-point locking systems for increased security
Casement window sash are hinged on either the right or left and features a crank handle that is turned to open and close the window. When opened to their fullest, Casement windows provide the most ventilation of any window style. Casement windows open to the outside of the home, with the screens inside.
- Sash cranks outward from the side.
- Choose from either a right-hinged or left-hinged style.
- Beveled frame complements other windows in the series.
- Fusion welded frame and sash.
- Frame profiles are chambered to add strength and rigidity.
- Sash open to 90-degrees for full ventilation.
- Heavy-duty sash hinge support.
- Sash are secured at multiple points with one handle.
- Crank handles fold down for a streamlined look.
- Also available as a fixed (non-operating) unit.
DOUBLE HUNG WINDOWS
By far the most popular window style in most regions in the country, the Double Hung window features two sash that move vertically up and down. Both sash tilt in for easy cleaning and a dependable stainless steel balance system ensure easy, smooth sash movement.
- Product for remodeling applications.
- Beveled frame design replicates the traditional look of wood.
- Frames and sash are welded at mitered corners for strength and resilience.
- Frame profiles are chambered for additional strength and thermal performance.
- Double-strength glass units with Low E / Argon-filled gas.
- U-channel spacer design is more efficient than box spacers.
- Interlocking design of the meeting rail secures sash tightly together around weatherstripping to help prevent drafts.
- Sill has a sloped design to prevent water from pooling in heavy rains.
- Closed-cell foam sill bulb protects against air and water infiltration at the sill.
- Easy-to-move sash remain in any open position because because of a durable, constant force coil spring balance system.
- Both top and bottom sash tilt in for easy cleaning from inside the home.
- Dual pop-out vent latches allow the sash to partially open for ventilation.
Picture windows are stationary and do not have any moveable sash panels. Picture windows are often used in combination with other window styles to create a specific window configuration. Picture windows are square or rectangle in shape.
- Non-operating replacement window.
- Beveled frame has a traditional wood dimension.
- Used alone or as part of a larger window grouping or configuration.
- Frame profiles are chambered for added strength and thermal performance.
- Low E / Argon-filled 3/4″ insulating glass unit is thermally efficient.
- U-channel spacer helps to lower conduction rates.
A very popular style in many areas of the country, Double Slider windows feature two operable sash that both move from side to side. Sash move easily on integrated roller systems. Where the sash meet vertically in the middle of the window, the stile interlocks around weatherstripping to prevent drafts.
- Product for remodeling applications.
- Operating unit with both sash opening and closing from side to side.
- Beveled frame design replicates the appearance of traditional wood.
- Frames and sash are welded at mitered corners for maximum strength.
- Vinyl profiles have hollow chambers that add strength and act as small insulating pockets for enhanced thermal performance.
- Insulating glass unit is 3/4” and features standard Low-E coating with Argon gas.
- U-channel spacer enhances energy efficiency by forcing temperature currents to travel in an indirect path – weakening their strength.
- Sash glide smoothly on corrosion-resistant nylon rollers and a multi-stepped vinyl insert..
- Meeting stile has an interlocking design to secure sash tightly together around weatherstripping.
- Multiple lines of high-density weatherstripping surround each sash reduces drafts.
- Pull stiles are integrated into the sash and will not loosen or break off over time.
GEOMETRIC/ODD SHAPED WINDOWS
Geometric windows are stationary windows, with no operating sash. Geometric shapes are often used as accents, or as part of a larger window grouping. Multiple shapes and styles are available and each can be a custom size.
- Shape windows for remodeling applications.
- Used as stand-alone windows or in conjunction with other window styles as part of a larger configuration.
- All custom-sized units.
- Choose from fourteen different shapes: Half Round, Half Round with Leg, Eyebrow, Eyebrow with Leg, Quarter Round, Quarter Round with Leg, Circle, Oval, Octagon, Hexagon, Pentagon, Gothic, Triangle and Trapezoid.
Crafted using the latest developments in UV protection and heat gain reduction, our windows feature 11 microscopic layers of spectrally selective metal coatings that let in the natural light you want while filtering out ultraviolet rays and the heat that comes with them.
When it comes to windows, ENERGY STAR® is the new normal. But here at REVAMP, we like to stay on the cutting edge. That’s why our windows are engineered to not only meet, but also surpass the most recent ENERGY STAR® requirements.
If you want to reduce your home’s carbon footprint, your windows are a great place to start. Designed and built for the eco-conscious consumer, our windows can significantly lower your home’s CO2 output.
With innovative insulating spacers that regulate the surface temperature of the glass, our windows help your home maintain a constant temperature, which will keep you and your family warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer.
FAST IS BETTER
EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE REFINED WITH EFFICIENCY IN MIND
In a hurry? No worry – Contact us now and we’ll get started on your replacement project right away.
A product specialist will come to your home, help you design your dream, and give you a down to the penny quote on the spot.
Complimentary $3000 Worth Of Blown In Attic Insulation w/ The Purchase Of 5 Or More Windows!
NO MONEY DOWN | NO INTEREST | NO PAYMENTS FOR 12 MONTHS
There are numerous reasons you may choose to replace the windows in your home. You may have old, wasteful windows that are drafty and hard to work. Perhaps you need windows that are simpler to clean or require less support. Maybe you need to refresh the appearance of your home with another style of window. You may wish to amplify existing windows or even add more windows to bring all the more light into your home. Whatever your purpose behind getting new windows, we can help your home’s physical appearance, and fundamentally improve your house energy proficiency. If you want to fulfil these purposes you should always consider REVAMP as we provide the best replacement of home windows in Atlanta and also installation of home windows in Atlanta.
Our central goal is to supply and expertly introduce the most effective, tough, and alluring window and entryway items in our client’s homes in a peaceful, and intensive way at our underneath aggressive market rates.
Windows are a key segment to amplifying a home’s vitality effectiveness, yet additionally to upgrading its tasteful appearance. There are different window styles and casing materials to browse when contemplating which style window is the ideal replacement of home windows in Atlanta.
We do installation and replacement of windows in Atlanta in just one day. We provide top of the notch services, but we always assure quality and beauty. That’s not it, we also install custom shaped windows in Atlanta. All the perks can only be attained if you reach us out.
Our main purpose is to give you a full line of window substitutions that upgrade your home’s appearance, improve your home’s atmosphere solace, and fundamentally diminish your upkeep time and exertion.
Drafty windows? Presently might be an ideal opportunity to do those home improvement extends that will get a good deal on your warming and cooling bills while additionally upgrading your home’s check bid. REVAMP are the best windows installers in Atlanta.
We not only do replacement of home windows in Atlanta, but when we say custom shaped windows, we have got a lot of variety up our sleeve. By our customer reviews we are the best windows installers in Atlanta. The variety of windows we provide are as follow:
- Bay/Bow windows.
- Picture windows.
- Casement windows.
- Double Hung windows.
- Slider windows.
- Geometric windows.
With our advanced technology of environmental and thermal performance we have gained thousands of loyal and satisfied customers. Advancements in the present window innovations significantly improves vitality productivity. That means increasingly agreeable home temperatures with lower vitality costs. Our custom shaped windows in Atlanta are the best product for this solution. REVAMP window materials allow you to choose the look and degree of energy efficiency you want without sacrificing function or aesthetic. They’re beautiful, durable, functional and, yes, energy efficient.