100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed!
In this day & time, companies that are thriving are focused on one key component. Industries have coined the term, “Customer Service!” And this absolutely applies to the Home Improvement industry. This is why, Revamp Home Improvement is focused on delivering nothing short of, “World Class Service!” Whether it’s a new bathroom remodel or replacing your existing windows or doors, our goal is to treat you BETTER than we’d like to be treated. As a consumer you should NEVER be subject to sub-par customer service. At REVAMP, we’ve built our entire business model around this. Our pledge to our customer: “100% Satisfaction Guarantee!”
SWIFT & PROFESSIONAL
UNMATCHED SERVICE AIMED TO PLEASE
01 SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT TODAY
In a rush? No fuss – Contact us now and we’ll get started on your replacement project right away.
A product specialist will come to your home, help you design your dream, and give you a down to the penny quote on the spot.
To say we’re proud of our projection windows would be an understatement. With specialized construction details and manufacturing advances to ensure they live up to our stringent reputation for outstanding quality, Bay and Bow windows from Wincore® provide beauty and lifetime dependability. Both Bay and Bow windows can be created from a combination of Double Hung, Picture and Casement window styles. Whether it is a traditional Bay window or dramatic five-lite Bow window, each is built to custom size specifications and offers a variety of options to showcase style and individuality.
Bay and Bow Windows offer expanded views of outdoor spaces, while creating inviting areas for sitting and relaxing. Because of their projected design, Bay and Bow windows welcome more natural light and seemingly expanded interior spaces. Outside projection windows add dimension for enhanced curb appeal to your home’s exterior.
- Unobstructed viewing areas
- Maximum ventilation
- Excellent performance and energy efficiency ratings
- Multi-point locking systems for increased security
Casement window sash are hinged on either the right or left and features a crank handle that is turned to open and close the window. When opened to their fullest, Casement windows provide the most ventilation of any window style. Casement windows open to the outside of the home, with the screens inside.
- Sash cranks outward from the side.
- Choose from either a right-hinged or left-hinged style.
- Beveled frame complements other windows in the series.
- Fusion welded frame and sash.
- Frame profiles are chambered to add strength and rigidity.
- Sash open to 90-degrees for full ventilation.
- Heavy-duty sash hinge support.
- Sash are secured at multiple points with one handle.
- Crank handles fold down for a streamlined look.
- Also available as a fixed (non-operating) unit.
DOUBLE HUNG WINDOWS
By far the most popular window style in most regions in the country, the Double Hung window features two sash that move vertically up and down. Both sash tilt in for easy cleaning and a dependable stainless steel balance system ensure easy, smooth sash movement.
- Product for remodeling applications.
- Beveled frame design replicates the traditional look of wood.
- Frames and sash are welded at mitered corners for strength and resilience.
- Frame profiles are chambered for additional strength and thermal performance.
- Double-strength glass units with Low E / Argon-filled gas.
- U-channel spacer design is more efficient than box spacers.
- Interlocking design of the meeting rail secures sash tightly together around weatherstripping to help prevent drafts.
- Sill has a sloped design to prevent water from pooling in heavy rains.
- Closed-cell foam sill bulb protects against air and water infiltration at the sill.
- Easy-to-move sash remain in any open position because because of a durable, constant force coil spring balance system.
- Both top and bottom sash tilt in for easy cleaning from inside the home.
- Dual pop-out vent latches allow the sash to partially open for ventilation.
Picture windows are stationary and do not have any moveable sash panels. Picture windows are often used in combination with other window styles to create a specific window configuration. Picture windows are square or rectangle in shape.
- Non-operating replacement window.
- Beveled frame has a traditional wood dimension.
- Used alone or as part of a larger window grouping or configuration.
- Frame profiles are chambered for added strength and thermal performance.
- Low E / Argon-filled 3/4″ insulating glass unit is thermally efficient.
- U-channel spacer helps to lower conduction rates.
A very popular style in many areas of the country, Double Slider windows feature two operable sash that both move from side to side. Sash move easily on integrated roller systems. Where the sash meet vertically in the middle of the window, the stile interlocks around weatherstripping to prevent drafts.
- Product for remodeling applications.
- Operating unit with both sash opening and closing from side to side.
- Beveled frame design replicates the appearance of traditional wood.
- Frames and sash are welded at mitered corners for maximum strength.
- Vinyl profiles have hollow chambers that add strength and act as small insulating pockets for enhanced thermal performance.
- Insulating glass unit is 3/4” and features standard Low-E coating with Argon gas.
- U-channel spacer enhances energy efficiency by forcing temperature currents to travel in an indirect path – weakening their strength.
- Sash glide smoothly on corrosion-resistant nylon rollers and a multi-stepped vinyl insert..
- Meeting stile has an interlocking design to secure sash tightly together around weatherstripping.
- Multiple lines of high-density weatherstripping surround each sash reduces drafts.
- Pull stiles are integrated into the sash and will not loosen or break off over time.
GEOMETRIC/ODD SHAPED WINDOWS
Geometric windows are stationary windows, with no operating sash. Geometric shapes are often used as accents, or as part of a larger window grouping. Multiple shapes and styles are available and each can be a custom size.
- Shape windows for remodeling applications.
- Used as stand-alone windows or in conjunction with other window styles as part of a larger configuration.
- All custom-sized units.
- Choose from fourteen different shapes: Half Round, Half Round with Leg, Eyebrow, Eyebrow with Leg, Quarter Round, Quarter Round with Leg, Circle, Oval, Octagon, Hexagon, Pentagon, Gothic, Triangle and Trapezoid.
INTERNET SPECIAL OFFER!
FREE NEST THERMOSTAT INSTALLED w/ ANY HOME-IMPROVEMENT!
NO MONEY DOWN | NO INTEREST | NO PAYMENTS FOR 12 MONTHS
Join Our Team
At REVAMP Home Improvement, we’re constantly looking for new talent. Whether you’re the detail-oriented type who likes working with your hands, or more of a right-brain thinker, always focused on the big picture, we have a position for you. From operations to sales, marketing, and customer service – no matter your area of interest or level of expertise, our specialized training program will help you maximize your potential and give you the tools you need to be successful.